M2M Managed Connectivity Services
- 10+ years of experience in IoT/M2M with more than 2 million devices already connected
- Highest level of service reliability thanks to a dedicated and geo-redundant M2M infrastructure
- No network steering & roaming agreements with all European Mobile Network Operators (and 600+ worldwide) ensuring the best coverage and quality (100% coverage)
- Proprietary of an international backbone (100 Gb) and 5 Data Centers (Tier IV)
- Very competitive pricing
Your tailor-made connectivity provider:
- Customised connectivity
- Modular Data, SMS and Voice connectivity services depending on your needs
- Connecting your system to the Internet or to a private closed network
- Remote connection service options
Discover how we helped UJET achieve worldwide M2M connectivity
Choose the SIM cards adapted to your business needs
NEW! eSIM available for 2FF, 3FF and MFF2 formats!
- Ultra-durable SIM cards
- Reinforced SIM cards capable of handling any environment (humidity, temperature, …)
- We work exclusively with the Global SIM Card Production Leader Giesecke+Devrient
- Possibility to customize SIM cards with your logo
Our Managed M2M connectivity service helps you manage your IoT and M2M assets as efficiently as possible, which helps optimise costs throughout your organisation.
We’re a MNO flexible enough to handle deployments at any scale, whether you need to manage 50, 50.000 or 5 million SIM cards.
Advanced Management tools
In addition to its M2M and IoT connectivity services, POST Telecom also offers two dedicated customer platforms to help companies optimize their IoT costs, processes and user experience: the POST IoTA platform and POST ControlCenter powered by Cisco IoT ControlCenter.
Not only do these platforms make managing connectivity easier, they offer a whole range of diagnostics, analytics and automation solutions.